Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Wacky Things I do

Today was a crazy day... I went to work and I got off just in time to meet my Tastefully Simple Consultant at the gate, get to the house, shower and change before my first guest arrived.
So... while watching Molly do the demonstration, I was thinking... I know I am involved in two other businesses but I could do this... So at the end of the show, I told Molly to ask my guests if I signed how many would have a show for me. I think I shocked her. 5 out of 7 of the guests booked a show! It was so nice!
Now, I have to decide what I really want to do... Do I want to try and work all three of the businesses or do I want to continue doing monthly CROPS for CM and try to book a few shows a month for TS while having catalog parties for EAH? So much to decide and i am tired....So I guess i will think about this in the morning...

No comments: