It's My Life and My Party
Married to the man GOD created for me.
About Me
Mrs. Moreau
Wife, mom, and friend. That's my life.
View my complete profile
My Friends
American Aussie
Cricut DS Help
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2011
(22)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(14)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(5)
The Wacky Things I do
Shop From Home
3 Shows a month
I love Scrapbooking
Time for the New Year
►
2008
(11)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
Followers
Subscribe To LaKieta's Life
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Friday, January 09, 2009
I love Scrapbooking
Tonight I got to scrapbook with friends! It was so great... I haven't done it in a while due to travels and work. I am so blessed to had met all these wonderful young ladies! I cannot wait until next Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment