Saturday, May 10, 2008

Its Saturday!

SO,I have been a little under the weather the last few days but sometimes there are things you have to do...

I received a customer contact from my CM Website and even though I normally drag to contact people because of my fear of rejection, I called the young lady back within 24 hours... I met with her on Friday night... planned to be in/out and back home in bed in an hour.... I was WRONG... we ended up talking about more than scrapbooking and 3 hours later I went home...

This morning, my plan was to walk from my house to Saturday Market, walk around and then back home. Since I was so stuffed up, we rode down and walked around and then came back home...

When I got home I baked my cake for class #2 that is tomorrow. It looks a little flat, but its okay... it is just for practice and I know the guys will eat it... tomorrow, we decorate... looking forward to it!

No comments: