It's My Life and My Party
Married to the man GOD created for me.
About Me
Mrs. Moreau
Wife, mom, and friend. That's my life.
View my complete profile
My Friends
American Aussie
Cricut DS Help
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
2011
(22)
►
August
(3)
▼
July
(14)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PREPARE EVERYONE FOR TRIS...
Isabelle is making us color. Troy was acting like ...
Epic failure of full day 3 of bed rest... I didn't...
Why do I always wake up when Troy heads to the gym...
Correction... All I want is ice chips
All I want is ice Chios
Tristen is shaking his booty in my belly! Shake, s...
No title
Random thoughts
Backing up my pictures, all 8,110 of them
I am to slow with the phone video. Really wish I c...
What to do today?
This is a test to see if blogging from my phone wo...
HOUSE ARREST (Actually Bed rest but its the same t...
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(11)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
Followers
Subscribe To LaKieta's Life
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Monday, July 25, 2011
I am to slow with the phone video. Really wish I could capture Tristen's movements to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment