It's My Life and My Party
Married to the man GOD created for me.
About Me
Mrs. Moreau
Wife, mom, and friend. That's my life.
View my complete profile
My Friends
American Aussie
Cricut DS Help
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2011
(22)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(14)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(5)
Baby Counter
GREAT Outdoors
Somedays you just want to sleep
My new life
Happy Mother's Day
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(11)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
Followers
Subscribe To LaKieta's Life
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
GREAT Outdoors
I am late posting these... and have to run out to work... but wanted to post a few of the pictures of Troy and I from this weekend. I take a photography class... he is a natural... he takes BETTER pictures than I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment