Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time to Play Catch up

So... Since the last post I have
* Moved to a new workcenter
* Put on my new stripe
* Turned 31
* Started Wilton 3
... I think that is about it...

We had our first snow fall and all though I was pretty happy, there are many that are not. GOD has blessed us to be in a place that many never visit and some people can only complain.

2 comments:

Matilda said...

LaKieta! You're back! Yippee! Would love to see photos of your cakes!
Are you still a CM Consultant?
SNOW! I LOVE snow! I will be in New Mexico for Christmas this year and I am hoping for a white one! Fingers Crossed!
You take care of you!

Mrs. Moreau said...

Hello Matilda!
I am soo sooo behind... OKAY...I know this is really late... I hope you had a WHITE Christmas... I did... it was so much snow here in AK.. I am still a CMC and I still love it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR and I hope we can chat soon!